Am I entitled to a refund or not?

Customer Question
Am I entitled to a refund or not?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 4 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question. All I ask in return is that you please give me a 5 star excellent rating.

you would have to contact***@******.*** for all billing questions

I did the remote even after telling you that there was a good chance that it was a physical problem with your screen.

that is what it was.

I would think it is worth something if only in peace of mind to not have to look at other solutions to know that.