Nto reset my password. Iforgot my password. Gateway. All I…

Customer Question
Nto reset my password ...

Nto reset my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Iforgot my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Gateway

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

All I want to do is reset my password

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 5 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What password ***** you forgotten?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Got it taken care of

Glad to hear you got it sorted!
Have a great day =)

Pete.

Take me off you're list Thank Youk

ok