It's my phone when I try to download at play store it says…

Customer Question
It's my phone when...

It's my phone when I try to download at play store it says error 491 can I fix it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

A ZTE do u mean Android.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your ZTE phone? What have you tried so far?

I know nothing about this stuff it started when I'm running out of storage space I did the OK Google buy I even called a lady we could not get sold of each other anyway! [ have a

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

When I try to download a app error 491

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

When did you start facing this issue?