Looking for a device like a university wifi with built in…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Looking for...

Second opinion] Looking for a device like a university wifi with built in authentication

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

I'm gathering info about wifi extender to provide internet to my community.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

In the development stage.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Wireless internet.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

It is not possible to build a device to support modern day wifi using 50 year old DOS technology.

No connection needed, contact Justanswer.com, and I'll PROOVE you're no expert. In 2 minutes. I didn't ask for a 10 yo old canned answer. Tell me about 2017-18 current information. Like I asked you for for an hour with no reply. Why embellish you're knowlege. I'm not asking for home networking. Enterprise, not 10+ yo Cisco aeronet. Current. Let's discuss this further...
Balls in your court, I served it to you "expert"
Besides, just answer is very short on time as they promised me. Don't let them look embarrased on your account!
Really, just conceded, you're no expert!
Right/or wrong?
Not looking for NT 4.0 Server from the early 90. Did I ask you that? P to p wasn't even available, If you we're an expert you'd know that.
Only lan, not wan...
Do you even know the difference. I don't believe you do...
Just tell me and you're company 5 of them, I've used at least that many. Google it expert!
Just talk with me via just answers and PROOVE you're expertise, anyone can google.

I'm not sure what you are trying to see. None of your replies are making any sense.

You are asking for something that is impossible.

Nothing is conceded.

Good day.