I cannot by things on the Xbox one. Just now and I have

Customer Question
I cannot by things...

I cannot by things on the Xbox one

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XBox? What have you tried so far?

Just now and I have tried 2 times

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 5 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You may need to update the credit card or other payment info for your Microsoft account using Xbox One

To do this, sign in to the Microsoft account associated with the payment option to update.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, then select Settings. Under Account, select Payment & billing.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------