How do i retrieve my yahoo password if i have forgot my

Customer Question
How do i retrieve...

How do i retrieve my yahoo password ***** i have forgot my security questions and phone number

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

Yes. Another phone i had but it is broken

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but i don't know neither. The account is very old but i need personal numbers & Files off of it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Noo

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Do you have an alternative email address already set up for your Yahoo recovery process?