Have updated to windows 7 service pak 1 to enable me to use…

Customer Question
Have updated to windows...

Have updated to windows 7 service pak 1 to enable me to use photoshop pro 2018 but I receive a MESSAGE THAT IS HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED. Is service pak 2 a later version?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Photoshop?

I have just purchased the new version

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Yes, Service Pack 2 is a later version, however you must install Service Pack 1 first before you can install Service Pack 2.

If it is not working, you may need to do a clean install of Windows 7 before attempting to install the updates again.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------