Idown loded Skype lathest version.. MY velume go from100% to…

Hi Idown loded Skype...

Hi Idown loded Skype lathest version.. MY velume go from100% to 0% last then a minut..

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Window7

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Skype?

10 MINUTS I GO

3/17/2018
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Which Operating system are you running?

Window7

Are you having the same audio problem with other programs?

Only Skype

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

I waiting

Please send me a remote request from your screen to start the session.

What is a remote request?

If you want remote assistance please send me a remote request from your screen

I have Team Wiewer13

Try reinstalling skype

Iduet many time

Which version of Skype are you running?

Ican log on Team Wiewer13 I give you the numbers & you can fix my problem..Iruning the lathest version
Now what you want to doo

Please send me a remote assistance request from your screen so i can fix this for you

Sorry I don't know what is the remote assistanse
I not thet expert on that

Connecting to your computer to fix the issue is called remote assistance.

I go on my home page or my Skype
which one?

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program

https://www.fastsupport.com/760909730

I need a new support key..
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Are you using a Laptop?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
No I using a desktop whit window7
I need a new support key from you..

First, try the following and check if the issue persists. if the issue persists, we will try reinstalling the audio driver.

Turn off the computer. Remove all external devices, CDs, all cables including power, monitor, keyboard and mouse from the CPU. Then press and hold the power button for 30 seconds. After doing the same, reinsert power, monitor and keyboard cables, and turn on the computer.

Let me know the response. If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>
I already do this whit Kamil Anwar this morning.. & not working..

Have you tried reinstalling the Audio driver?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
All my driver up to date..

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
My problem whit Skype the velume go from100% to 0% lest then a minut.

I understand that. Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
SEND ME A new support key..

We do not have support key. You can use the email from justanswer to come back anytime.

Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software, so that I can access your computer.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d45da71a-57b3-41cb-9739-09e0589f2fc5

Thank you.

Customer/p>

It seems we lost connection.

Can we try restoring the computer to an earlier date? To the date when the audio was working fine?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
Hi ..You do a wery good job on my Skype volume problem..I am wery happy it's working pretty good..Thank you so much and I rated you work 5star... Thank you so much Steve..

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars that you see on the top of this page) and Submit.

Thank you!

Customer/p>
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
HiCustomer.My name Steve. Couple days e go you working on my window 7 desk top..My SKype velume problem..Are session interrupted..U tell me you can download Skype older verson..I thing that time my Skype velume working.. I was wrong..I still have a same problem..Velume not steady and always muting..I already sind up for 1-week free and I payd 36$ for 1-week session..I still have many days to go to fixing my problem.. I try to go on line and want charge me more.. send me e-mail about that..That is big bull shit..I try to sind in my account by name e-mail or phone number..No luck.Samthing fishy about this hole things..Thank you Steve..

Can we try installing the previous version of Skype? You will get charged anymore for this session. Let me know when you are here.

Thank you.

Customer/p>