Can no remenber password. Apple computer. MacOS High Sierra.

Customer Question
Can no remenber password ...

Can no remenber password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple computer

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

MacOS High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Just started tonight when I tried to get the Google email app

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

I am only assuming you are speaking of your apple id password ***** you can not remember because you mentioned that you tried to download the google email app. So if this is not the case let me know, but if it is please go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

Then once you have the password ***** you can try and sign into the app store to download the gmail app. If it does not work right away, you can try and restart and make sure you are connected to wifi.

If you have any questions along the way, please let me know.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.