How do I get to the window in the left hand corner to

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get to the window in the left hand corner to connect....cannot get to the upper apps

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I do not know computer lingo....have the new stuff micro changed everything a few days ago..which I stalled as long as possible..now everything is not o.k.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Has been a few days...small problems I cannot get to the proper channel to

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How to I get the computer to stay connected....it shuts down in the middle of the day....and when I do start it the next a.m. before I even have a chance to log on it says did I forget my password...have not had a moment to even start it...ugh... I know I am older..but give me a chance...thanks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 5 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

my income is so low I cannot afford Anything.... I really wish I did not have THIS... how can I get out of it? I am so
unhappy I have this cannot afford ....can not pay my bills now....90 plus in age. SEE WHAT I MEAN? all I want
today is get out of this and not be so frustrated...am losing sleep over bills I can not pay..can you help me with this
problem? will have to worry about the computer problem some other time
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago

Hi Connie,

What is the make and model number of the computer that you are having difficulty with?

microsoft windows 10 have had it for about 4 years ...I guess....like I said too old to dare about years anymore..the
start key is not working ,,,the internet is available..but it seems the start has been disconnected...I really am confused now.
which is nothing new at my age..ugh!!!

Hi Connie, this repair will require some computer expertise.

First, you or a computer technician will need to run a sfc scan on the computer to check if there are any corruptions on the computer.

If that doesn't work, they will need to try the following repairs:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/947821/fix-windows-update-errors-by-using-the-dism-or-system-update-readiness

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Hi Connie, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Thanks!
Pete :)

Here is my reply : You were not able to solve my problem...which is o.k. someone else did ( a friend of mine)..so I do not
need your company...I really can not afford it..so...I am rating you as very competent...I just want you to know that I have been
billed by your company...I requested that this would not happen...I will call the Discover Company that I did not want this and
that it was to be used for a trial period and I was not in your program....will you please handle this for me? I just read this again
TRIAL PERIOD.... I feel I should not be billed at all.
Thank you,
Connie

Hi Connie, I am user of this site just like you, so I don't have any insight into your account, however I can send your comments on to customer services.

To submit the rating please select the stars and then press submit.

Thanks!

Pete.