On a windows 10 computer that I just bought I tried to make…

Customer Question
On a windows 10...

On a windows 10 computer that I just bought I tried to make the type larger with the control screen but apparently clicked on a wrong icon, now the mouse is disabled and the computer will not not boot

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Dell optiplex 7435

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your OptiPlex?

Rebooted many times with and without mouse, changed mouse

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: technicalcat, Consultant replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

Will the computer boot, and does the keyboard work?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

I would like you to sign in to my computer but I can't boot it up.the mouse is locked and all I get is the owner screen
.
.
Tech Support Specialist: Sergil Cave, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Sergil Cave
Sergil Cave, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I have been assigned to your case. Could you describe the "owner" screen that you get as you stated? Also could you provide me with any error messages that you might have gotten?

Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

Can you let me know the model of the computer and I can help you fix this? I'll need the brand too