1st how much or any payment for this technichal help. Dell…

Customer Question
1st how much or...

1st how much or any payment for this technichal help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell Inspiron 1526.Windows

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Inspiron?

Vista Premium

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

I thought I need a Windows that is manageable with updates. They do not LET YOU update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Is it free or how much I have to pay

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

For price check you can call customer service and then we can get started.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help