I believe my arris modem and wifi are beinghacked and need…

Customer Question
I believe my arris...

I believe my arris modem and wifi are beinghacked and need to change password. i cant locate the pafes ive been working with and cant remamnermy password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

About 2 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I just think its imperative to change all my network passwords

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 5 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

May I ask for the model name of your Arris modem?

If you wish, I can remotely connect to your computer and help you do all of this.