I', trying to get to my intuit account to work on my taxes…

Pearl, I', trying to...

Pearl, I', trying to get to my intuit account to work on my taxes and am having a problem getting into my account

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I have a computer and haven't had a problem to getting into my Turbo tax account. This is the first time it's happened

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Gateway I don't know what you want?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I'm just trying to get to my intuit tax for this 2017 tax which is only particially finished

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I was able to get in this morning. I went to the social security office to get the form I needed. Now I want to get in with the proper information I have and I can't seem to get in. I'm sure it's something minor that I'm doing wrong.

Have I lost you or are you still working on my question?
3/17/2018
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I just want to finish my taxes and am told there is another lovestitchen53 at sbcglobal.net now I can't finish my taxes if I can't get into my account what can I do?

You will need to try recovering your account by entering your phone number, email or user ID at:

https://accounts.intuit.com/account-recovery.html

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Hi, just following up on your question - did my answer help?

If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Pete, Computer Engineer