I need to pay for office 365 and the visa number has

Customer Question
I need to pay...

I need to pay for office 365 and the visa number has changed

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP 1080p

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It has been going on for a month or more. i just want to pay with a new Visa card.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1. Sign in to the Payment options page with the Microsoft account associated with your Office 365 subscription at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments?ref=officesupport

2. On the Payment options page, choose Add a payment option.

3. On the next page, choose Credit/debit card, then choose Next and follow the prompts to update your payment information.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------