I have been a time user of Skpe, however in trying to

Customer Question
I have been a...

I have been a long time user of Skpe, however in trying to reactivate and download again got a message "could not download because a connection problem" My user name is ***** ***** believe I still have a credit. I would be grateful of your help. Cheers, *****: What device or product does this involve?

Asus laptop computer.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Asus?

Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Asus? Have you installed any updates recently?

I have tried to update. There was a message saying firefox was downloading something

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

We are going overseas shortly andI would like to beable to availmyself of your valuable service.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Did you try to update it from the Skype app or from the website?

Incidentally I could not send my phone number because of the format it set up as. My number therefore is +61411780808.
Cheers, John

I am back..

Are you available now..