We are trying to set up Skype on a PC. The Skype website is…

Customer Question
Hi. We are trying to...
Hi. We are trying to set up Skype on a PC. The Skype website is asking us to approve a lengthy agreement but no place to accept it or not. Also the fee will be $18 for three months. Also the system is asking for credit card information on an unusual window. Does anyone have experience with this? Is it legitimate? How would we know? Thank you.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
It said verify on visa with different spellings on authorize and authorise.
3/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Setting up skype doesn't need any fee its a free application.

Are you setting this Skype for skype to skype calls?

Are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Hi. Yes Skype to Skype calls. Windows. Thanks.

I really apologize for the delay.

If its skype to skype calls you do not need to pay anyone to get the application or set it up.

You can download and install it using the following link : - https://www.skype.com/en/get-skype/

You can use a microsoft account to sign in,if you do not have a microsoft account please use this link to get one : - To create a microsoft account

You can use one of your existing email address to create a microsoft account.Once its created successfully you can use that to sign in to skype and then add contacts to call.I hope that answers your question if not please do let me know.Once again i apologize for the delay.

If you do not have any further questions please rate me using the rating options (stars) on the top of this page, select the rating and click on submit. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,