I have a service contract. The last the Lenovo was in the…

Customer Question
I have a service...

I have a service contract. The last the Lenovo was in the shop there was probably 2 ago. When I start the computer, I always have "DRIVER SUPPORT .pop up..I have had some in expected things to pop up over the 2-3 years, but I usually have removed them. This one is not so easy to remove, and I am wondereing if this was added by, and more important...can I trust it to upgrade applicatiopns without bugging me to subscribe for the service.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your software?

I REMEMBER, APPROXIMATE 2 MONTHS AGE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I TYPED IT BUT, BUT PROBABLY IN WROING PLACE. ISSUE: DID GEEK SQUADE INSTALL AN APP "dRIVER sUOOORT? LAST TIME A SIMILAR APP BEFORE THE SERVICE GTHERE, BUGGED ME GTO PAY A SUBSCRIPTION. i HAVE NOT. MY IMPRESSION IS THAT M ICROSOFT CONTACTS ME ABOUT NEEDED UPDATES??

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 4 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

you don not want to use the program driver support, its not a reputable program and considered as malware.

Lenovo has its own driver update program