I'm trying to watch ncaa basketball games on my iPad and tv…

Customer Question
I'm trying to watch...

I'm trying to watch ncaa basketball games on my iPad and tv with sling orange and I have added sling comedy so I can fet tru tv...but it will not let me watch on my tv and iPad at the same time. Why does this happen

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Sling?

No it just says I'm watching on two devices

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

No my internet connection is fine.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No just why can't I watch on two devices

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Occasionally memory errors occur in network devices can limit bandwidth availability, causing this type of problem. So first, to rule out the network, power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Then do the same with your WiFi router (if you have a separate WiFi router rather than a modem that provides both routing and WiFi). Then reboot your computer, iPad and TV after the router/modem has completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result.