I want to replace Google chrome with my old goodle. Hp desk…

Customer Question
I want to replace...

I want to replace Google chrome with my old goodle

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp desk modle of some kind

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Well the message popped up about the security protection which I did not want and has caused problems before and I mistakendly hit yes instead of no

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/16/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot and fix this issue for you?