I'd like to edit my summary page. How do I do that? Hang on.

Customer Question
I'd like to edit...

I'd like to edit my summary page. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hang on. Need to check.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It's running Microsoft XP and it's probably a Dell hybrid because it's had some work done on it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. The wording under my photo says "Owner, Benefit Capital SouthWest, Inc." and I'd like it to say "President, Benefit Capital SouthWest, Inc." That's what I'd like to accomplish.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/16/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Benjamin Larson, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Benjamin Larson
Benjamin Larson, Computer Hardware Engineer
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I would love to help you with your question.
Can you please provide me with more information about the summary page you referenced? It sounds like you are trying to work on your business website, correct?