Just talking to you about my problem. HP. Tried a new email,

Customer Question
Just talking to you...

Just talking to you about my problem

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Tried a new email, but with no success in getting my old gmail address to send any thing back to me after updating my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's about it.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/16/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

I'm happy to help fix this. Would you like to do the remote service so i can see and fix this issue OR would you like to tell me more over chat and I can give you some options to try?

I have to leave, be back later
What is my password ***** my gmail on my old driver I just push gmail and it came on. But the new one did not carry ovr to the new updated . So I need my old password ***** my gmail.
Thank you
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago

Please let me know how you'd like to proceed and I'll be happy to help! Thanks!