I got a message about my not wanting the $2,500 I might have…

Customer Question
I got a message...

I got a message about my not wanting the $2,500 I might have won. Yes I want it. Idid not realize I had failed to click the buttons. What do I need to do. Mary Overton

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is a rebuilt Compaq and need some work.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Compaq?

I think it is Vista.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Compaq? Have you installed any updates recently?

NO I do not remember doing that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. I us my comper to work on line.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/16/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 4 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Likely, that message is a scam. Where is it coming from?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert