I have a contract with Sony Vio but don't have my paperwork…

Customer Question
I have a contract...

I have a contract with Sony Vio but don't have my paperwork at hand. I.D. Robert W. Crowther***** Barrington, IL 60010,(###) ###-#### All of a sudden our printer won't print my Emails

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Sorry, this Dinosaur has no knowledge of such action . It is an HP1102w laser jet.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It goes to print when I call for it to do so, but, save or cancel now shows, but no Print symbol.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/16/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 4 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. It sounds like your printer is not set as the default. If you are running Windows 10, go to the search on the bottom. Type printers and select printers and scanners from the list. Once that window opens, click on your printer, then click on manage, then click on set as default. Then close all windows and try to print again.

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert