I just learned that my full name and back ground history has…

Customer Question
I just learned that...

I just learned that my full name and back ground history has been placed on Google... I do not know who put it there or how they obtained all the information. Can this whole thing be deleted?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP 550 and my server is Colorado State University and I assume Microsoft is the OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I received two messages yesterday from unknown people stating "Kenneth have you placed your name in Google?" I do it periodically to see if any Genealogical information is present, but never found the mess of entries using my name.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing that I know of.....

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/16/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

I'm happy to help fix this. Would you like to do the remote service so i can see and fix this issue OR would you like to tell me more over chat and I can give you some options to try?

You worked on my problem yesterday... but I just checked and it is still there, put Kenneth L. Goldsberry name in Google and up pops many sites. the one with the interview with Bob Zymdahl is private Colo State Univ info.. I don' know how it reached Google.... you indicated you had removed that and placed a restriction that no more info on KLG could be entered.... I will not be at my computer this morning but my cp is(###) ###-####if you desire to contact me., K..L. Goldsberrry

Hi Kenneth. The removal process is still in progress. I do not know how long it takes. I am still awaiting followup from the request as well