I haven’t used it for a year and want to give it to my

Customer Question
I haven’t used it...

I haven’t used it for a year and want to give it to my sister and can’t get in it is a Lenovo tablet

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your device?

It’s been 2 years and I now am using an iPad

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

No live account my email***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/16/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Is this your Windows password ***** are having problems with?

Please let me know if you still require assistance by responding here and I will reply back as soon as possible.