I can not get on to my google chrome where all my programs…

I can not get...

I can not get on to my google chrome where all my programs are.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I have a personal computer and I have the tower.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I am not sure I think I have a dell system.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It has only been going on for about a little over an hour. I had a problem with my moniter and I shut the system down, shut down the power and then rebooted and then I had to have the computer start up again by going thorugh my programs. I have no idea what went wrong from there.

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks, I just would like to get my programs back.

3/16/2018
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Are you getting an error trying to open chrome?

No I can not get google chrome to come up at all.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program

https://www.fastsupport.com/379215591