E 7. At some point, I had to make a gmail address (account).

Customer Question
E 7. At some...

E 7. At some point, I had to make a gmail address (account). I need it to sign in to google and I cannot remember the gmail address. HELP, please

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No. I only created one for this I-phone . I now need it to log in to another app and don't remember it as I never uised it.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have security questions, yes. Cell is(###) ###-#### Landline is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I need it, now or some way to reset it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/16/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

besides the iphone you have, do you have a windows pc or a mac?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)