Get error code1603. trying toinstall Microsoft FSX but get…

Get error code1603 Technician's...

Get error code1603

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Hi, trying toinstall Microsoft FSX but get error code 1603 on Windows 7pro. Can u help?

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have?

Windows 7 pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

About a week. Been trying to fined help on line but it’s too complicated for me.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that’s all , everything else is working.

I’m on a iPad but I have the computer up and running. Can I switch to the pc so you ca fix it.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
No more info
3/16/2018
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please switch to the computer and accept my remote support offer, then I can remotely connect to your computer and check the issue.

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Accept this offer
cell

On your computer PLEASE CLICK HERE You will get open a Justanswer window. Click on the green I Agree button. You will be prompted to download a small program named Elsinore Screen Connect Client. Download and Run it. Then I will able to connect to your computer and work on it to resolve the issue.

Sorry, guess I was not clear. I’m on my iPad and need to switch over to the computer to to get you connected

Yes, you need to access this page on the computer and click on the link I provided and follow the instructions.

Problem resolved via Remote Session. Please take time to leave a good review about my service. A good bonus will make me happier. Remember me, when you need any assistance again. Your business is very valuable for us. You can ask a question directly to me by going to http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-jinsmn/

Regards
Jins