After last update (3/13) my lenovo ideapad 320 will nor

Customer Question
After last update (3/13)...

After last update (3/13) my lenovo ideapad 320 will nor boot!

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Model 320 and win 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Right after yr. last update and tried advanced repair.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/16/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

Lets try a hard reboot first please> Sometimes this is caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, if it is a glitch then your computer will work normally again.

Try these steps please> disconnect the power cord and any other externally connected devices and usb cables, then Press and hold the power button down for 60 seconds. Then reconnect the power cord and try powering on normally by pressing the power button for a couple of seconds.

Let me know if any changes occur.

did that work for you?