I cannot enter the 1099. Form composite. Apple. Mac OS high…

I cannot enter the...

I cannot enter the 1099. Form composite

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac OS high sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I entered the info1099 R for IRA account but I cannot enter then composite for the non IRA accounts I get a question to on I am not a robot and than get a screen withweastions on what is a road

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes the Schwab adviser told me that turbo tax has trouble transferring the composite data

want you to fix it for me
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good afternoon,

My name is***** seems that you're having trouble filling out your taxes with a particular software. Is this correct ?

More specifically, are you still having issues getting past the captcha (ie the thing that is asking you to pick a road) ? This is there to stop bots/hackers from bombarding the system with fake requests

If so:

1) simply check each image that contains a road

2) press the blue button (ie with text --> Verify/next/skip) below the pictures in order to continue the test

3) once you pass that test, you should be able to continue filling out your taxes.

Please let me know if you run into any other issues. Thanks.

Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer