I don’t have internet and went through your suggestions to…

Customer Question
I don’t have internet...

I don’t have internet and went through your suggestions to log into my Windows 10 without success. I have an HP NOTEBOOK.

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

Model 15-ay075nr! Can’t log into computer after changing password. Went through your suggestions. NG

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

Not within last two or three weeks! Went through all your suggestions on Internet. NG . Also, i’m Stuck on the log-in screen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Help!

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with your computer.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

What is the error you get when you try to login to windows 10