I need password reset for. Personnel computor. HP. About 3…

Customer Question
I need password *****...

I need password ***** for***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Personnel computor

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

About 3 weeks randyleescallion6625

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/16/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S