Its my cell phone,its locked on setup wizzard, no matter…

Customer Question
Its my cell phone,its...

Its my cell phone,its locked on setup wizzard, no matter what password ***** use it wont unlock

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Yesterday afternoon

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Do you mean take it to verizon? they told me they cant help,except selling me a new phone

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that would be very helpful thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/16/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Fran, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've just received your question. And would like to assist you with your question.