My Microsoft account is steelersfanpa2att.net but shows up…

Customer Question
My Microsoft account is...

My Microsoft account is steelersfanpa2att.net but***@******.*** shows up when I reboot my computer on the login. It will not let me into the computer. How do I correct this?

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

No idea

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have not used this computer in quite awhile was using my laptop mostly. Computer is about 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Where do I find that I know the laptop is a Core i5

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

The laptop is operating fine it is my tower that I cannot get into

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just to get change the***@******.***

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/16/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Thomas Kline,
 replied 5 months ago
Thomas Kline

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is Thomas and I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Tech Support Specialist: Thomas Kline,
 replied 5 months ago

Are you still having issues?