I can't get into my account. I need to. Please get me a

Customer Question
Please help. I...

Please help. I can't get into my account. I need to. Please get me a person on the phone. I am sick with broken bones, just came home from the hospital and am hysterical. I have tried all the help actions you suggested on the phone, on the computer etc. I need to reinstate my account. PLEAS

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

ITS an iPhone 6s I think Why do you need to know that. Please call me I am so upset. I will pay if I have to. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Its not my iPhone. Its my computer. I tried to change password ***** everything is messed up PLEASE CALL ME. I AM SICK AND I JUST CAN'T DO THIS. PLEASE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

NO My telephone number is(###) ###-#### PLEASE get me help

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/16/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

I can call you, but there is an additional fee for phone support of 30$. If you agree to that fee I can go ahead and call you, and you would only have to pay if I can fix the issue.

Is that agreeable to you?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)