MY CRDIT CARD HAS BEEN CANCELLED AND I WANT TO GIVE YOU

Customer Question
MY CRDIT CARD HAS...

MY CRDIT CARD HAS BEEN CANCELLED AND I WANT TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER VISA CARD TO CHARGE MY ACCOUNT WITH.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It iIS AN APPLE COMPUTER.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I DO NOT KNOW

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I just received a message from you that the credit card that i had given you was not working and I know the reasonl. I WANT TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER CREDIT CARD TO USE.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/16/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good afternoon,

My name is Ugo.

In order to update your credit card information you need to :

1) Log in then click My Account at the top of the page

2) Click Edit Settings

3) scroll down to see payment information section and update your card

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.