I need to renew my msn account, but the credit card you have…

Customer Question
I need to renew...

I need to renew my msn account, but the credit card you have listed is no longer valid.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell Inspriron

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I've tried to renew using the screen for msn, but the credit card on file is no longer valid.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but thank you,

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/16/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

This Page will guide you through the exact process of updating your credit card info,

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3004533/how-do-i-add-a-new-credit-card-to-my-msn-account

If you get stuck or run into any issues at all, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.