I got a cord on Pandora it is 99012. Cellphone. A j3. Two…

Customer Question
I got a cord...

I got a cord on Pandora it is 99012

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Cellphone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

A j3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Two days

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/16/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

What seems to Smartphone?

And also, whats the full name brand and model of your smartphone?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)