I've messed-up my password and can't retrieve it. Ho envie…

Customer Question
I've messed-up my password...

I've messed-up my password ***** can't retrieve it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Ho envie running on Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Sinze yesterday when I tried to change it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not now.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/16/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

When was the last time you could login to your email account?

Also, do you normally login from a computer, or a phone, or a tablet? Please specify the type of device you normally use?

And just to be certain, is there any device or program that can still log into your email account currently?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)