Can't get pass Plenty of Peanuts and therefore can't

Customer Question
Can't get pass Plenty...

Can't get pass Plenty of Peanuts and therefore can't progress further.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Suei nav a tablet. It a LG

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

It's a Verizon and it's 1 yr old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

We hav been working on this game since yesterday. Its scoop will not cooperate and it adds or subtracts at will. We can't get pass it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/16/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

whats the full name of the game you are playing? And are you playing it through facebook, or pogo games, or some other method?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

I thought I was talking to the ABC mouse ppl. Its not ur services that I need or want. Please issue a full refund. Thank you. Sue Cope.

Not a problem, here is the refund link

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0