How do I recover my current Facebook password How do I

How do I recover...

How do I recover my current Facebook password ***** do I recover my current Facebook password

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I use my I pad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Facebook?

I can’t remember but my account has been locked and it says my current password ***** am entering is incorrect

3/16/2018
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer

Hello

Thank you for your question today. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist.

You may have to do this through the full facebook website on the Ipad if it will not allow you to do this through the app itself. Full Website: https://www.facebook.com

To reset your password ***** you're not logged in to Facebook:

1. Tap Need Help? at the bottom of the login screen.
  2. Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then tap Search.
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions.

If you need help finding your current account, use this link:
  4. https://www.facebook.com/login/identify

Please let me know if you have any further questions,or need clarity.

If this helps please rate me 5 stars!

Thanks,
    Jamie

Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer