I was to get back with you, but just now have the time. Can…

I was to get back...
I was to get back with you, but just now have the time. Can you contact me?
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

What do you need help with?

Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
You had helped me in Feb. but everything isn't working. I was able to get the windows updates, but still have no sound from ITunes. I also use dashlane for my passwords and it is not working.

go here to connect me; https://tinyurl.com/yc8j9pqk
This will download a file named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client
Double click on this file to run it and connect me remotely.

It doesn't seem to be connected.

you run the file?

what web browser are you using

I use internet explorer. I'm on my cell phone. How can I connect to the computer?

you're doing this on your computer right?

It will ask you to run or save file at the bottom

I'm on my phone. But I am looking at my emails on my computer, and it says to go to justAnswer.com. Is that what I need to do?

yes

you need to go to this link on your computer https://tinyurl.com/yc8j9pqk

Are you connected?
Cody, I still need help on changing the ITunes on my computer.