I can't get my old gmail account and need it. Great I forgot…

I can't get my...

I can't get my old gmail account and need it

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Great I forgot the password ***** have a college email but need this one active

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

My phone broke and had the auto sign in set up and now I got a new phone and can't get in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you help?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can you help me?
3/16/2018
Thomas Kline

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is Thomas and I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Thomas Kline
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
can you talk on the phone?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have put my credit card in and will pay.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok, my daughter is on the phone with me and it is her email

ok, can you please clarify?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
hello I am in a time restraint if we could do this quickly
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My daughter needs to recover her email ***@******.***
she is in college and I am at home we are on the phone together wanted to resolve this in the next 10 minutes. Is that possible
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
HELLO?

yes please go to gmail.com

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it pulls up my other account
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am there

are you on a phone or pc?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
pc
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what is taking so long?

so when you open gmail it opens to your account ?

if so, go to the top right corner of your screen you should see you profile circle

click on that and then click add account

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
NEXT?

now input your daughter e-mail adress

and hit next, you should see a forgot password *****

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
next?

when you hit the forgot password ***** should see an option to enter the last password ***** remember..is that possible for you to do?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
we have done all of this and she doesn't rememeber the last password ***** we can't recover like this that is why I am paying for you to help me
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It says can't recover because it can't verify the email the code was sent to

ok under that click try another way

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have to go can you send a number to call later I have to go. I did that and it can't recover from the code
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
cell phone number also

that is my cell

Thomas Kline
Thomas Kline
Thomas Kline