My email acoountvwS jacked last week. I changed my password.

My email acoountvwS jacked...

My email acoountvwS jacked last week. I changed my password. But I have not gotten any emails in past 24 hours.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Just on my phone and computer

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Well. I have a phone number and password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. That is all. Thanks

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Did you try sending an email from some other email?

I sent an email from my yahoo acct to my work acct that needed to be secure / confidential after I was hacked. That is the only thing I can think of.

Did you try sending any emails to your yahoo email after the incident?

How do I know this is secure and why are you asking for $39 more $

That is an automated popup for premium support. You can close that popup if you don't need that

I have had a number of people say they have sent me emails.
Did my tech support quit?

So you are not getting any emails on your phone and also on the computer, right?

Right. My husband just sent me another one and it did not go through

So on your computer, are you using any programs to access your email or you are going to the yahoo website to get the email?

I am going to yahoo

Are you able to send any emails?

I just found a bunch of emails from yesterday in my trash. It looks like everything is going there. Weird. How do I fix this ??

Was it emails you received?

Have you set any filters on your yahoo mail?

No. Have not set filters. I don’t even know how to do that

Is it okay if i remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly check and resolve the problem for you while you can watch me doing the same on your screen?

Ok

You have to accept the offer to continue

arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Please follow the instructions to start a remote session.

Click here to download and run secure remote tool.

Procedure:

1: Click the above link

2: On the next page,Click the green button which says "I Agree"

3: Click "Download"

4: Double click program to run after download

I am completely lost

What happened?

I wanted me to open folders or numbers or pages or something on in iCloud or phone. I picked one then it went to a lot of other no relevant stuff

Did you download the tool from the link i gave earlier?

There was nothing thAt says download

On the chat window or on the next page?

Let me give you the link once more

Procedure:

1: Click the above link

3: Click "Download"

I did not get it

What type of computer are you using?

Mac book pro

In that case, let me give you a different tool

But I am
On my phone. I was going through all my trash and spam on my computer should I turn off computer or phone ?

Be on the computer to run the tool

Use the computer for remote session

Go to the below link and download the tool listed under Apple macOS

https://anydesk.com/platforms

It says safari can’t download the file.

Is it giving you any security errors?

Now it says. You can’t use this version of application “anydesk” with this version of os x
But I dragged anydesk to application folder to install anyway. I don’t know from there

Is it installed?

I can’t tell. Where would I find it ?

Try opening the tool once more.

Where would I see it on my computer if it is installed ? It is showing in my applications folder
Saying same thing. Can’t use this.....
Thomas Kline

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.

Sorry you're still having issues.

what type of e-mail address do you have?

google office365 yahoo etc ?