Google blocked my account and I'm getting Fault 78754

Customer Question
Google blocked my account...

Google blocked my account and I'm getting Fault 78754 (Failure)

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Office 2016

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo All-in-on,e Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Right at a week. Took the computer to the shop where they changed account with new account. Also have an Android 2 that Google was saying there was low security. I changed that this morning by adding a pin.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

You will have to generate an application password ***** that

Are you getting this error on the android device?