Netflix wanted me to change my password due to someone

Netflix wanted me to...

Netflix wanted me to change my password ***** to someone hacking my account, and I did- but my computer goes back to the old password ***** I put in the bew password ***** I click log in.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

An HP computer using Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

I am checking

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It just started last night after I was asked to change my password.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which program you are using to access netflix with?

Please let me know

Thank you

Microsoft Edge

Thanks

The computer though will not change it in Edge, if it re enters it, select all the characters, delete then enter yours in.

Then try to sign in

Tell me what then happens please

That fixed it...so simple! I feel like a dummy...

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Computer Specialist