I need to know my password are help me change my password I…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know my password ***** help me change my password ***** don't have computer for got my password *****

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My phone Google account I forgot my password ***** know my email but I forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Facebook

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

When I'm buying something and I need my email Gmail for Google like if I want to buy a movie on the phone I have to know my password ***** Google products

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I like to buy the Rings and Things They have on sale and I have to know my email in my password ***** Google or I can't buy anything

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/16/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you