My account was hacked and all facebook info was taken over…

Customer Question
My account was hacked...

My account was hacked and all facebook info was taken over after I got a new phone with new phone upgrade.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

It is LG Stylo3

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Facebook?

Recgently.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Who is the expert?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/16/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you