My laptop has been locked up by someone hacking my ip

Customer Question
My laptop has been...

My laptop has been locked up by someone hacking my ip address

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

It's a Toshiba harmon/Kaesong. That's all I can tell you

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Toshiba? Have you installed any updates recently?

No installations and the lap top was purchased overseas about 10 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't tell you any more

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with your laptop

I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

Can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with?